Happy New Year! *2023*
Search By Year, Make and Model
Rough Country Hidden Winch Mount | 21+ Ford Bronco 2.3L
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
OPTION WITH PRO9500S WINCH WILL SHIP OUT JULY 7th, OTHERS ARE IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP
Superior Function and Looks. Who says you can't have a great-looking Bronco that also can conquer any task at hand. Here at Rough Country, we are providing jaw-dropping good looks and functionality with Rough Country's Hidden Winch Bumper for the all-new Ford Bronco!
Durability and protection. Rough Country's Hidden Winch Bumper provides the best of both worlds offering a stylish new approach for equipping a recovery system to your vehicle. Featuring a standard 4.5in X 10in 4 bolt Winch Mount, our hidden winch bumper can fit most standard size winches up to 12,000 lbs and does NOT impede airflow to the intercooler. Boasting a massive 11 gauge thick powder-coated skid plate rest easy knowing that your Bronco's underbelly is well protected for any terrain. This innovative design can also be complemented with Rough Country's tow hook brackets!
Installation. With a minor cutting required to install an estimated timeframe of 2-3 hours this full kit can be installed at home using standard tools and can be completed efficiently and quickly!
Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Rough Country's Hidden Winch Bumper is backed with a lifetime replacement warranty towards manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's Suspension products!
- Hidden winch mount with skid plate.
- Easy installation.
- Durable powder-coated steel construction.
- Allows installation of Rough Country tow hook to shackle conversion.
- Fits standard plastic and Ford Performance Heavy-Duty Modular front bumpers.
- Requires minor cutting/trimming for installation.
- ONLY fits models with factory standard bumper.
- Will NOT work on 2.7L models.
- Highly recommended to run with Rough Country 9500S and 12000S with synthetic rope and Hawse fairlead.
- Not guaranteed to work with other winch manufacturers.