Rough Country's Laser Whip Light Kit isn't just about adding style; it's all about enhancing your safety on those pitch-black off-road trails. Whip lights are your secret weapon for increasing visibility when the sun goes down. Don't take risks in the dark – trust Rough Country to light the way and keep you safe on your off-road journeys.
Your Light, Your Way. With Rough Country's Laser Whipless LED Light Kit, it's your show. The choice of red, green, blue, or white beams can be easily changed with the wireless remote or the handy rocker switch, crafting the perfect lighting atmosphere for your adventure. Plus, our 10-watt LEDs don't just shine; they make a statement with an impressive 1200 Lumens per color.
Built to Last. The Rough Country Laser Whip Light Kit is designed to withstand the harshest conditions. Its rugged, IP67 waterproof housing and scratch-resistant convex Polycarbonate Lens make it unflinching in the face of mud, splashes, and the elements. The convex lens cleverly sheds water and debris, guaranteeing your light show remains uninterrupted.
Hassle-Free Installation. We've got your back, even in the dark. This kit includes a comprehensive wiring harness and all the necessary hardware, including sturdy 304 stainless steel adjustable mounting brackets. Our goal is to make your trailblazing adventures as smooth as possible, starting with an easy setup.
So, whether you're kicking up dust, navigating through mud, or simply seeking to enhance your nighttime visibility, Rough Country's Laser Whip Light Kit is your ticket to legendary night rides.
- Set of two LED whips.
- Whipless LED whip light.
- 1200 Lumens per color.
- 10-watt LEDs per color.
- Durable, IP67 Waterproof Housing
- Focus pencil color beams. (RGBW)
- Scratch-resistant, convex Polycarbonate Lens allows better roll off of water and debris.
- Choose between Red, Green, Blue, or White Beams using the included wireless remote or rocker switch.
- Includes wiring harness and hardware.
- 304 stainless steel, adjustable mounting brackets.
Notes - Important
- California Residents: Prop65 Warning.
- For off-road use ONLY.
- Beam visibility is dependent of current environment. Beams are brightest at night in dust, fog, haze, rain, or snow.
- Red beams appear less bright due to retina in the human eyes.