Happy New Year! *2023*
Search By Year, Make and Model
Rough Country Power Running Boards | Lighted | 21+ Ford Bronco
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Step up in style. Sidesteps have come a long way, and now we've taken them to the next level with Rough Country's Power Running Boards! These retractable E-Boards tuck tight for a clean look when not in use and automatically extend when the door is opened. With an anti-slip surface that provides a secure stepping area, getting in and out of your ride has never been easier. Our Power Running Boards also include LED lights that provide illumination when deployed and shut off when steps are closed, providing a sleek, aerodynamic look.
Premium Construction. The Rough Country E-Board Steps combine durability, strength, and style. These 6" all-season steps are made from lightweight yet durable aluminum and can support up to 600 lbs. (300 lbs. per side). Equipped with dual motor technology, these steps can handle anything Mother Nature throws their way. They feature an automatic 'SAFE-STOP' mechanism that engages if a blockage is detected and include an interior bypass switch for manual override. So whether you're heading out on a weekend errand or loading up for a camping trip, our electric steps offer reliable protection for all your adventures.
Installation. These easy-to-install steps are the perfect solution for getting in and out of your vehicle. No drilling is required for installation, and the steps tuck tight under the rocker panel when not in use. Don't struggle to get in and out of your vehicle anymore. Make life easier with Rough Country's Power Running Boards.
Warranty. Rough Country backs its products with a limited lifetime replacement warranty. Our products are protected from structural and workmanship damage after purchase. Our industry-leading warranty gives you peace of mind when using Rough Country products!
- 6” all-season, lightweight, durable aluminum running board.
- Dual-motor technology is reliable in extreme climates.
- Anti-slip surface provides a secure stepping area (textured coating)
- Integrated LED lights illuminate the board when deployed.
- Automatic ‘SAFE-STOP’ engages if blockage is detected.
- Interior bypass switch for manual override.
- Retracted running board protects rocker panel.
- 600 lb. weight capacity (up to 300 lbs. per side)
- Easy, no-drill installation.
- Tucks tight under Rocker Panel for a clean, in-line look.
- Does NOT fit models with factory rock sliders.