Maximize the performance and longevity of your air filter. Works on any S&B filter and 95% of all other high performance air filters.
REMOVE AND CLEAN
- Clean sealing area of filter and filter housing with a clean, soft rag.
- Tap the filter on a hard surface to remove and loosen large particles and debris. (A soft brush may be used to loosen large particles of debris or bugs.)
- Use S&B’s Filter Cleaner to clean the filter.
- Gently rinse out the cleaner using low pressure water.
- Let filter dry for at least 24 hours.
FILL AND APPLY
- Fill applicator with exact amount of oil required for your filter.
- Starting 1/2 way from base make 2-3 passes around the circumference of the filter in the same area.
- Repeat this process evenly spacing out the passes.
INSPECT AND INSTALL
- Allow oil to bleed for 20-30 minutes.
- Inspect the filter for any white areas the oil did not cover.
- With the remaining oil in the applicator apply a small amount of oil to those white areas.
- DO NOT over oil your filter.