*White Bronco photos had the reinforcement powder coated*
Gain enough clearance to run a 35x12.50 spare tire with Rough Country’s Ford Bronco Spare Tire Carrier Relocation Bracket! In the factory position, the Ford Bronco is unable to mount a 35in spare tire due to inadequate clearance over the factory bumper. This durable, easy-to-install mount relocates the factory spare tire assembly upwards by 2in, allowing you to easily clear a 35in aftermarket spare tire above your factory rear bumper.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Allows use of 35in spare tire without making contact with the rear bumper.
- Moves mounting points upward 2in.
- Durable, solid-steel construction.
- Will fit a 37in tire when used in combination with 51052 tailgate reinforcement bracket.